Wednesday 12 April 2017

Welcome

Welcome to my coding blog!
My name is Liam Morrow I've always had a passion for software development. Oftentimes I find myself wanting to write something down or share ideas with the world, so I thought today would be the day that I start this blog!

A bit of background, I've been coding for a number of years as a hobby, and recently (2 years ago) I've started doing it for a living.  This blog will contain posts of anything I learn or do and feel like sharing.
I mainly work in the .Net framework, primarily C# and that will most likely be what most of my posts will be about. I've always just loved how well thought out it is while still being powerful.  You can imagine my happiness when .Net Core was released and allowed me to utilize a fresh framework that most importantly worked cross platform.

That's enough for now, 
Until next time
Liam Morrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Overcoming Azure Storage Queue Message Size Limits

Background I'd been working on a project for work that required the ability to output PDF files. Normally this is a simple enough tas...